Begins Tuesday, February 19 at 7:00 p.m.
The MoneyLife Personal Finance Study will help YOU:
- Find hope and deepen your faith
- Grow in your generosity
- Ditch debt permanently
- Create a solid, reasonable financial plan
- Make confident financial decisions
- Develop new attitudes and habits related to money and possessions
- Save and invest for the future
- Impart financial wisdom to your children
MoneyLife Personal Finance Study meets weekly on Tuesdays for 10 weeks beginning February 19. This series will be moderated by Jim Slater II and held at the church.
Please register by January 31 by using the following link or the sign up sheet in the church foyer. A small class fee ($15) is due before the series begins.